Todd E. Saucedo is a principal in the Firm’s Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability Practice. Todd represents employers and insurance companies in the defense of workers’ compensation claims in the District of Columbia and Maryland. He also defends workers’ compensation claims arising under the Federal Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act.
Todd received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in history from the University of Central Florida. He earned his J.D. from the University of Oklahoma College of Law.
Prior to joining Semmes, he was an associate at an Oklahoma firm representing employers and insurance companies in all phases of workers’ compensation claims before the Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Commission and the Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Court of Existing Claims.
- 2018, Maryland
- 2018, District of Columbia
- 2015, U.S. District Court, Western District Oklahoma
- 2011–2022, Oklahoma (voluntary resignation in good standing)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- American Indian Law Review
- Chief Articles Editor, Oklahoma Journal of Law and Technology
- Order of Solicitors
- University of Central Florida (M.A., 2007)
- University of Central Florida (B.A., 2004)
Affiliations & Associations
- Association of Compensation Insurance Attorneys – District of Columbia
- Oklahoma State Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association – Workers’ Compensation Division
Special Achievements & Honors
- Maryland Rising Stars®: 2020 – 2021
- “Stay-at-Home Work Injuries: Workers’ Comp Claims Amid COVID,” The Legal Intelligencer, October 06, 2021.
- “The Quandary of Being Interactive: The Impact of Arista Records v. Launch Media on the Viability of Webcasting Services,” Oklahoma Journal of Law and Technology: Vol. 6 : No. 1 , Article 9.