Savas is an Associate in the Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability Practice. His practice focuses on representing employers and insurers in the defense of workers’ compensation claims before the Workers’ Compensation Commission and at trial on appeal in Circuit Courts throughout Maryland.
A native Baltimorean, Savas is a graduate of the Calvert Hall College High School and Towson University.
While in law school, Savas logged over 1000 clinical litigation hours in service of indigent clients in the District of Columbia and was awarded an Equal Justice America Fellowship.
Prior to joining Semmes, Savas worked was an Associate at a firm in Baltimore representing clients in Workers’ Compensation, criminal, and personal injury matters.
- 2016, Maryland
- University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law, (J.D., 2015)
- Towson University, (B.S., 2010)
Affiliations, Associations & Special Achievements
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Selected as a 2019-2021 Maryland “Rising Star” by Baltimore Magazine and Super Lawyers Magazine