Mr. Rose represents clients in defense of workers’ compensation claims for insurers, self-insurers, employers and municipalities, and in the self-insurance administrative and regulatory approval process at the Commission. He also represents clients in asbestos, latent disease and toxic tort cases.
Mr. Rose is rated A/V Preeminent® for 39 years, from Martindale Hubbell®.
- 1973, Maryland
- Maryland Court of Special Appeals, Law Clerk (1973-1974)
- Catholic University School of Law (J.D., 1973) Associate Editor, Catholic University Law Review (1972-1973)
- Loyola College (B.S., 1967)
Affiliations, Associations & Special Achievements
- Workers’ Compensation Benefit and Insurance Oversight Committee of the Maryland General Assembly
- Maryland Workers’ Compensation Commission’s Medical Fee Guide Committee
- Legislative Committee of the Maryland Self-Insurers Association
- Past Chairman, Workers’ Compensation Committee of the Maryland Chamber of Commerce
- General Counsel, Safety Council of Maryland, Inc.
- Past President, Educational Association of the Maryland Workers’ Compensation Commission
- Workers’ Compensation Task Force and Governor’s Executive Advisory Panel on Insurance Fraud
- American Law Firm Association (ALFA)
- Editor of ALFA Workers’ Compensation 50 State Compendium (1999-present)
- “Best Lawyers©” in America (Vol. 2001-2002, 2004-2019) for Workers’ Compensation in Maryland
- Baltimore Magazine, November, 1998, “Legal Eagles”, as the Workers’ Compensation Defense Lawyer and one of “our 30 best lawyers” in Baltimore. (www.baltimoremag.com)
- Baltimore Magazine’s Super Lawyer Section, 2007-2018 “The Top Attorneys in Maryland”
- Rated A/V® Preeminent for 39 years, from Martindale Hubbell® (1979-2018)