Olivia DePasquale is an Associate in the Firm’s Litigation and Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability Practice Groups. Her practice focuses on civil defense litigation in a variety of liability matters and representing employers and insurance companies in the defense of workers’ compensation claims. Prior to joining the firm as an Associate, Olivia was a Summer Associate and Law Clerk with the firm.
Ms. DePasquale earned her J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center, where she served as Executive Editor on the Georgetown Journal of Poverty Law and Policy, and as a student attorney at Georgetown’s Social Enterprise and Nonprofit Law Clinic, where she had the pleasure of representing D.C.-based organizations in corporate legal matters.
Olivia holds her B.S. in both Writing, Rhetoric and Technical Communication and in Philosophy from James Madison University, where she published her first paper in the Philosophy journal Dialogue, served as a Writing Consultant at the University’s Writing Center, and served as a staff editor on the James Madison Undergraduate Research Journal.
- 2021, Virginia
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2021)
- James Madison University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2018)
- Recipient of the Outstanding Senior in Philosophy Award for the graduating senior with the highest Philosophy GPA
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Phi Sigma Tau Honor Society
Affiliations, Associations & Special Achievements
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity