Ms. Lentini maintains a general litigation practice concentrating primarily in construction, commercial litigation, insurance defense, and insurance coverage. Ms. Lentini has extensive experience with contract interpretation disputes, delay and impact claims, contract terminations, construction defects, mechanics’ liens, bond claims and injunctions. She has also interpreted insurance policies and offered opinions on coverage and the insurance companies’ duty to defend and duty to indemnify. Her practice includes both trial and appellate work at both the state and federal level.
Ms. Lentini served as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Pamela L. North, Circuit Court of Maryland for Anne Arundel County. She was a founding member of the Maryland State Bar Association’s Construction Law Section and served as the Construction Law Section Chair. She was also selected by the ABA’s Forum on the Construction Industry as the 2013-2014 Scholar, and 2014-2017 Fellow.
- 2018, US District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- 2018, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- 2018, Virginia
- 2017, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- 2009, United States Supreme Court
- 2007, U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- 2007, District of Columbia
- 2005, Maryland
- Washington College of Law, American University (J.D., with honors, 2005)
- Rutgers University (B.A., B.S., 2000)
Affiliations & Associations
- American Bar Association
- Division 2, Contract Documents, Steering Committee, 2016 to Present
- Technology Committee Member, 2016 to Present
- Program Coordinator for Plenary 3 for the 2016 Fall Meeting.
- Program Coordinator for Plenary 1 for the 2015 Annual Meeting.
- Forum on the Construction Industry, 2014-2017 Fellow
- Forum on the Construction Industry, 2013 Scholar, Litigation Section
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Construction Law Section, Chair 2014
- Judicial Nominating Committee, 2016-Present
- Construction Law Section, Chair Elect 2013
- Maryland Super Lawyers, selected as a “Super Lawyer” in Construction Litigation, 2020
- Daily Record Leading Women Winner, 2016
- Maryland Super Lawyers, “Rising Star” in Construction Litigation, 2011-2018
- Construction Workshop, Engineering Malpractice Claims, April 2017, HalfMoon Education.
- Construction Contract Workshop, Reviewing Contract Documents, May 2016, HalfMoon Education.
- Technical Defenses to Construction Claims, Construction Litigation Section, Fall 2013.
- Technical Defenses to Construction Claims, Advanced Law in Construction Litigation, MSBA Annual Meeting, Summer 2012, co-presenter.
- Truth about Surety Claims, Beginner’s Guide to Construction Litigation Program, MSBA Annual Meeting, Summer 2011, co-presenter.
- Guide to Arbitration and Mediation Panel, MSBA Annual Meeting, Summer 2010, co-presenter.
- Maryland Construction Law Deskbook, Construction Insurance chapter, chapter author, 2nd Edition, 2017.
- Crisis Management Plans, ABA Forum on Construction Law 2015 Annual Meeting, editor, April 2015.
- Are Attorneys’ Fees a Recoverable Cost of Contract Administration? Construction Law and Litigation, IADC, April 2014.