Michael S. Fox is a Principal in the Firm’s Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability practice group. He represents various Employers, Insurers, and Self-Insured Employers in all phases of Workers’ Compensation claims in Maryland. His clients include Self-Insured Employers as well as insurance companies providing coverage for large and small employers. He regularly represents clients before the Maryland Workers’ Compensation Commission, on appeal in courts throughout the state of Maryland, and before the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals of Maryland.
Along with litigating cases on behalf of his clients, Mr. Fox frequently provides education and training to employers, risk management and insurance professionals to provide advice and recommendations to successfully handle claims and mitigate their exposure.
- 2006, Maryland
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2006)
- University of Maryland College Park (B.S., 2003)
Affiliations, Associations & Special Achievements
- American Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, Co-Director of New Membership for local Maryland Chapter
- Maryland Self-Insurers’ & Employers’ Compensation Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Defense Counsel
- Selected as a Maryland Rising Star by Baltimore Magazine and Maryland Super Lawyers (2011 & 2012)