Mary Biscoe-Hall is an Associate in the Litigation Department. Her practice includes insurance defense, premises liability, products liability, construction defect, professional liability, toxic torts and transportation.
Ms. Biscoe-Hall has tried many cases to verdict, and has experience handling matters in State and Federal Courts in Maryland. In addition to her civil litigation experience, prior to joining the firm, Ms. Biscoe-Hall served as an Assistant State’s Attorney in Baltimore City and a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Lawrence P. Fletcher-Hill in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
While in law school at the University of Maryland, Ms. Biscoe-Hall served as the Vice President of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Team and the Vice President of the International Moot Court Team. Ms. Biscoe-Hall competed in multiple moot court, mediation, and negotiation competitions. Most notably, in 2014, she won the American Bar Associate Regional Negotiation Competition and competed in the 2015 American Bar Association National Negotiation Competition and finished as an undefeated National Finalist.
- 2019, United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- 2019, United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- 2015, Maryland
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Frostburg State University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2012)
Affiliations, Associations & Special Achievements
- Baltimore Teacher Supply Swap, Board of Directors, President
- Frostburg State University Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- Baltimore City Bar Association, Diversity & Events Committee
- Defense Research Institute, Legislative Liaison
- Maryland Defense Counsel
- Women’s Bar Association
- Delta Zeta National Sorority, Chapter Risk Management Advisor
- SOLDIERFIT, Bootcamp Instructor/Personal Trainer
- Vice President, Alternative Dispute Resolution Team, University of Maryland Carey Law School (2014-2015)
- Vice President, International Moot Court Team, University of Maryland Carey Law School (2014-2015)
Awards & Honors
- Frostburg State University Young Alumni Achievement Award Recipient (April 2018)