Katherine E. Rodriguez is an Associate in the Firm’s Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability Practice. Her practice focuses on representing employers and insurance companies in the defense of workers’ compensation claims.
Ms. Rodriguez graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2015, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Spanish, and was a member of the women’s club lacrosse team.
Ms. Rodriguez earned her J.D. from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law in 2018, where she was a member of the Labor and Employment Law Trial Advocacy Team, and a four-semester participant in the Clinical Law Program. At Maryland, Ms. Rodriguez founded Baltimore Outreach for Student Success, a youth mentoring program, and volunteered as a facilitator for Baltimore City Teen Court.
Prior to joining Semmes, Ms. Rodriguez served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Pamela J. White of the Circuit Court for Baltimore City. During law school she was a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Clayton Greene, Jr., and clerked at Maryland Legal Aid, as well as a local law firm.
- 2018, Maryland
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A., 2015)
Affiliations, Associations & Special Achievements
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Maryland Hispanic Bar Association, Judicial Nominations Committee Member
- Anne Barlow Gallagher Prize for Service to Children and Youth (Maryland Carey Law, May 2018)
- William P. Cunningham Award for Exceptional Achievement and Service to the School of Law (Maryland Carey Law, May 2018)