James R. Forrester is a graduate of Randolph Macon College and the University of Baltimore. Earning a Juris Doctor and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Baltimore, Mr. Forrester graduated with honors from the School of Law.
Mr. Forrester is a Principal in the Firm’s Workers’ Compensation & Employers’ Liability practice group. He represents clients before the Maryland Workers’ Compensation Commission and on the appellate level, including the Maryland Court of Appeals and the Maryland Court of Special Appeals. Additionally, Mr. Forrester also represents clients in liability matters before all levels of trial and appellate courts.
He is licensed to practice in the State of Maryland as well as the District of Columbia.
Mr. Forrester is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, District of Columbia Bar Association, Maryland Defense Council, the Baltimore City Bar Association and serves on the Young Lawyers’ Committee as a member of the Baltimore County Bar Association.
- 2000, District of Columbia
- 1999, Maryland
- University of Baltimore, School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1998)
- University of Baltimore, Merrick School of Business (M.B.A., 1995)
- Randolph-Macon College (B.A., 1992)
Affiliations, Associations & Special Achievements
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association – Young Lawyers Committee
- Baltimore City Bar Association