James O. Spiker IV is an associate in the Firm’s Litigation Department. His practice generally focuses on civil litigation in the areas of insurance defense, products liability, and negligence based torts.
Mr. Spiker is a graduate of the University of Baltimore School of Law, where he graduated first in his class. His formal education and training also includes a Bachelor of Science degree from Loyola College and a Master of Science degree from the University of Maryland Baltimore County.
- 2003, Maryland
- 2013, United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- University of Maryland Baltimore County (M.S., 1999)
- Loyola College (B.S., 1996)
Affiliations, Associations & Special Achievements
- Heuisler Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Maryland Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute