James O. Spiker is a Principal in the Firm’s Litigation Department. His practice generally focuses on civil litigation in the areas of insurance defense, products liability, and negligence based torts.
Mr. Spiker is a graduate of the University of Baltimore School of Law, where he graduated first in his class. His formal education and training also includes a Bachelor of Science degree from Loyola College and a Master of Science degree from the University of Maryland Baltimore County.
- 2003, Maryland
- 2013, United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- University of Maryland Baltimore County (M.S., 1999)
- Loyola College (B.S., 1996)
Affiliations, Associations & Special Achievements
- Heuisler Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Maryland Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute