Mr. Moore concentrates his practice in environmental, insurance coverage and defense, general liability, premises liability and security, governmental liability, products liability, and general commercial litigation. His insurance coverage and defense experience includes toxic torts and a wide array of property claims and commercial general liability issues. His premises liability experience includes the specialized defense of claims and suits arising from accidents on elevators and escalators. Mr. Moore has defended products liability matters involving recreational vessels, consumer appliances, and industrial products.
He also has defended numerous lead-based paint claims for public housing authorities and various private landlords/owners/property managers, and handled numerous lead-based paint coverage issues. He also handles lead-based paint and related environmental regulatory issues involving HUD and EPA regulations. He has defended numerous administrative actions brought by the Maryland Department of the Environment.
He was selected as a 2019 Maryland “Super Lawyer” by Baltimore Magazine and Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine.
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts for the District of Maryland and the Central District of Illinois
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Fourth, Seventh, Ninth, and D.C. Circuits
- Tulane University School of Law, J.D., cum laude (1981)
- University of Virginia, B.A. (1975)
Affiliations, Associations & Special Achievements
- Selected as a 2019 Maryland “Super Lawyer” by Baltimore Magazine and Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Editor-in-Chief, The Tulane Maritime Law Journal (1980-81)