Mr. Emrick is an associate in the Litigation Group. He maintains a general practice with a focus on insurance coverage, defense of both insurance companies and their insureds, and negligence based torts. Mr. Emrick’s practice includes the representation of clients in State and Federal Courts at both the trial and appellate levels. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Emrick practiced with a small litigation firm, where he maintained a wide practice area including insurance defense/coverage, personal injury and criminal defense.
While in law school at the University of Maryland – Baltimore, Mr. Emrick was a member of the International Moot Court competition team and a Board Member. He also worked as a law clerk with the Maryland Attorney General’s Office for both the Department of Human Resources and the Maryland State Police.
- 2008, Maryland
- 2009, Maryland Federal Court
- 2013, District of Columbia Federal Court
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2008)
- Lafayette College (B.A., Philosophy, 2003)
Affiliations, Associations & Special Achievements
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Litigation and Advocacy Award
- International Moot Court Board
- Selected as a Maryland “Rising Star” by Baltimore Magazine and Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine 2011-2019