Erinn F. Grzech
25 S. Charles Street
Baltimore MD, 21201
Erinn Grzech is a Principal in the Firm’s Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability Practice. She represents employers and insurance companies in the defense of workers’ compensation claims before the Maryland Workers’ Compensation Commission, on appeal in courts throughout the state of Maryland, and before the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals in Maryland.
While in law school, Ms. Grzech assisted in the Innocence Project, preparing Motions for the Court of Appeals as a Student Attorney. She also participated as a member of the University of Baltimore’s National Trial Competition Team. Prior to joining Semmes, Bowen & Semmes, Ms. Grzech represented plaintiffs in automotive tort cases and claimants before the Workers’ Compensation Commission. In addition, she represented businesses in contract litigation and resolution as well as defendants in criminal cases.
- 2011, Maryland
- University of Baltimore, School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- University of Maryland, College Park, B.A. (Communications and Public Relations, 2007)
Affiliations & Associations
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Trial Competition Team, University of Baltimore School of Law
Special Achievements & Honors
- Baltimore Rising Stars®: 2018 – 2021