Christina Bolmarcich is a Principal and Chair of the Firm’s Business and Maritime Department. Ms. Bolmarcich practices Labor and Employment with a focus on employment issues arising in maritime, transportation, and hospitality industries. Ms. Bolmarcich advises and defends employers in disputes involving FLSA wage and compensation, Title VII discrimination, ADEA, ADA, FMLA, wrongful discharge, unemployment, and she drafts employment handbooks and employment contracts including non-competition, non-solicitation, confidentiality, and severance agreements. Ms. Bolmarcich is a graduate of University of Maryland School of Law. She has published several articles for the Maryland State Bar Association and has spoken at numerous professional seminars on a variety of labor and employment issues.
Ms. Bolmarcich was selected by The Daily Record as one of Maryland’s 2016 Top 100 Women, as a “Rising Star” by Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine for 2013 and 2014, and as a “Super Lawyer” by Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine for 2018-2019.
- 2018, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- 2011, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- 2005, U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- 2004, Maryland
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- College of Notre Dame of Maryland (B.A, 1997)
Affiliations, Associations & Special Achievements
- Selected as a Maryland “Super Lawyer” by Baltimore Magazine and Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine for 2018-2019
- Elizabeth P. Hoisington ’40 Distinguished Alumna Award, Notre Dame of Maryland University, 2017
- The Daily Record Maryland’s 2016 Top 100 Women
- Selected as a Maryland “Rising Star” by Baltimore Magazine and Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine for 2013 and 2014
- Member of Rising Maritime Attorneys of the Chesapeake
- Member of Board of Directors for Sail Baltimore