Allyson is a graduate of the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she served as a Staff Editor on Law Review. She received her B.A. in political science, with a minor in writing from the State University of New York at Potsdam. During law school, her internships included working at the Office of Counsel to the Inspector General for the Social Security Administration, Office of Counsel to the Inspector General for the Trouble Asset Relief Program, and the United States MINT.
In 2017, Allyson joined Semmes as a Summer Associate in the Baltimore office. After the summer, Allyson transferred to the Virginia office to become a Law Clerk. In May 2018, Allyson graduated from the University of Baltimore in the top 6% of her class.
- 2018, Virginia
- University of Baltimore School of Law, (J.D., Summa Cum Laude, 2018)
- The State University of New York at Potsdam, (B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 2015)
- Virginia Bar Association
Affiliations, Associations and Special Achievements
- Highest Grade Award
- Introduction to Lawyering Skills
- Constitutional Criminal Procedure II
- Workers’ Compensation
- University of Baltimore Law Review, 2016-2018
- Royal G. Shannonhouse III Honor Society
- Heuisler Honor Society
- Keep Your Clients Close But Your Bluebook Closer: Maryland Federal Judge Threatens to Dismiss Pleadings Over Failure to Comply with The Bluebook, Issues to Watch, University of Baltimore Law Review Blog, Fall 2017.